Technics 1210

Friday, January 29, 2010

Shiva - :20 Minute Workout



Ok finally I have a USB Audio Interface for my USB Turntable. Kind of oxymoronic don't you think, sound redundant? It is. Don't ever buy a USB turntable you'll just have to buy an interface for the rca cables to get rid of the terrible hiss.

Ok now that I have vented, here's the story. I bought this record a while back and fell in love with it. Its a rare find and I got a great deal. Problem is it was released by Ronco and shitty super thin vinyl and the recording is really bad and low quality. So on my USB turntable, forget it, I wasn't getting a decent rip. Now I have the USB Audio interface and it took care of a lot of noise. Still kind of a shitty sound but I tried to clean it up as best I could with what I have. Its ripped at 320 kbps so its pretty decent, still not the best.

For the purpose of pure musical enjoyment I present :Shiva - :20 Minute Workout. It is an odd sorce of some pretty groovy Italo-Disco style grooves since it is the soundtrack to an Aerobics work out show from the early 80s. Its pretty kitchy but super good. All the tracks are too short but that's ok there's a lot of funk packed in the tiny segments.

Download

6 comments:

ayeM8y said...

Thank you so much!

I too have this record but it is miss categorized amongst a thousand albums. I can't find it.

Been looking for this for quite some time, so thanks again.

Lady Blacktronika said...

LOL You're welcome. Wish I had your problem though. LOL I love records.

iashido said...

Thank you so much! kiss kiss bliss :)

Lady Blacktronika said...

You're very welcome. :D

Anonymous said...

thanks for the upload. unfortunately, there was a problem with your usb hook up and it recorded in mono sound :(

Anonymous said...

Man, I've been looking for this for YEARS!. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!XD