Technics 1210

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mike "Agent X" Clark - Deep Reflections



One deep excursion though Detroit House and Beatdown sounds. I swear I must be the only person in the world who owns this cd. Its very possible my blog may be the only place besides my soulseek to get these tracks in this collection. I know I am the only one on Discogs who has this. So as a treat I'm sharing this gem with ya'll. Eat it up. :D

NOTE: The last track is messed up its not the MP3 but the recording itself.

Download

4 comments:

Space-Kudu said...

Happy anniversary, lady b!
keep up the good work.

kiss

Lady Blacktronika said...

Thank you SK.

Manderson said...

Wow!! I love mike clark's edits. I've been searching for a vinyl copy of his BT Express re-edit for years...

Thanks!!

Lady Blacktronika said...

you're welcome. Hope u like this.