Technics 1210

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tasha Thomas - Midnight Rendezvous (New Link)



Tasha Thomas's Midnight Rendezvous is one I didn't catch the magnificence on the first spin 'round. So it sat in my collection for a bit. I pulled it out to play and I was stunned. I mean I couldn't believe it hadn't hit me like it did this time. I'm in love with this album. Makes me sad Tasha Thomas passed in 1985 and no more splender could come from her. There is one track that, while its not my favorite, sounds like a Masters At Work joint, its called "You Put The Music In Me." That track could have been made in the mid 90s for sure when MAW was making all those great throwbacks to the disco era's greatness. Don't sleep on this one like I did. All deep disco heads are gonna gag on this one. Enjoy.

Download

2 comments:

K'arhol said...

she reminds me of the black model roshumba same short hair and skin

http://darkbohemiia.blogspot.com/2008/12/roshumba-williams-born-august-1-1968-in.html

Lady Blacktronika said...

You're right.