Technics 1210

Friday, October 2, 2009

Lust 4 Dust Presents: Dirty Disco 69

Finally the long wait is over. The first, of hopefully many, compilations from my little baby, Lust 4 Dust is here. I'm so excited to present this to you all. I have many of the people here to thank. I want to give a special thanks to Greg, J'Ski, Raul and Pied Piper for contributing to this release.
Please check this discogs link and add it to your collection.

Track 7 isn't working I've loaded it separately here.

Part 1
Part 2
Track 7: 7. Hi Voltage - Let Get Horny (Pied Piper Remix).mp3

3 comments:

Wadi Deep said...

Hi Lady B,

The first things I discovered from you were your Lady Blacktronika edits. Poor quality, but I like them as much as I like Theo Parrish his Ugly Edits!!!!

And "If Some Rain" is a such a deep brainkiller/floorfiller. I play it in all my sets!! People go crazy by that sound, always!! Damn I love your music!

And now... time for your dirty disco edits. Belgium will go crazy, again, with some real disco & funky grooves. They will love it :-)

Greetz & lotz of respect from Belgium!!

Wadi......... Deep :-)

Greetz & lots of respect from Belgium,
Sardo

Wadi Deep said...

Hi Lady B,

The first things I discovered from you were your lady blacktronika edits. Poor quality, but I like them as much as I like Theo Parrish his Ugly Edits!!!!

And "If Some Rain" is a deep floorfiller/brainkiller. I play it in all my sets!! People go crazy, always!! Damn I love your music style!!!

And now... listening to the dirty disco edits. Belgian partypeople will go crazy, again, with these grooves: real dance music!

Greetz & lots of respect from Belgium,
Wadi................ Deep :-)

Lady Blacktronika said...

Wow thanks so much. Yeah sometimes I through out re-edits and the sound quality isn't that great. But its good enough to get into the groove. LOL. Thanks for supporting my music. Peace and love.