Technics 1210

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Been Lazy Lately

Disco lovers forgive me, for I have sinned. Its been countless weeks since my last vinyl rip and Blog post. LOL. I just havn't been taking the time to devote to ripping any of my records. I'm an avid Discogs.com contributor and still have a ton of scans to do of the covers of records I own that have either no artwork or very poor image quality and size. Oh, not to mention I have over 5,000 MP3 files in iTunes and probably another couple hundred MP3s I still need to organize into my Soulseek sharing files and I'm like way meticulous with music organization. LOL.

Plus I snoozed on an opportunity to publish some tracks for Sky Covington's upcoming Nikki-O Project album. At the same time as one of my own releases is coming out. 2 tracks feature my vocals and 2 tracks are my productions. This will be my second vinyl release on Deep Explorer Records out of Spain. You know I'm excited about that. Nice to be a vinyl lover and have your own stuff pressed on vinyl!!


A music lover's work is never done in the Digital age

1 comment:

K'arhol said...

lool , thk you for coming dear lazy lady ^^