Technics 1210

Saturday, December 13, 2008


Classic Italo disco record that is certainly a gay classic. I love gay classics. LOL. The cover is all cheesey beefcake. Kind of reminds me of the Al Pachino movie Cruisin'.


I give the Mary Wilson album about a 3.5. Its not the best of Motown disco around but its fun. Not to mention I have this sudden interest in all things Ex-Supremes. In all honesty this is not a bad album its just that the grooves are a little big mass market and don't really go too deep. That being said its nothing to cringe about. I'm sure you all will think it worth your time to listen. I'm sharing it because like me I'm sure a lot of you probably were unaware of the existence of this album. I'd prefer this had been recorded with a few less screeches otherwise its cool.

No comments: